Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and healthcare stakeholders in disease states of strategic importance to Celgene.
• Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community and healthcare provider setting in both group and one-on-one settings.
• Collaborate with the Clinical organization to enhance patient enrolment in Celgene-sponsored clinical trials by identifying appropriate trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies.
• Act as a primary liaison to investigators interested in developing and performing investigator initiated research.
• Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans of action (POAs).
• Assist in the reconnaissance of Market landscape determination and competitive intelligence including therapeutic trends and unmet needs within the appropriate disease states and marketplace and provide timely feedback/information on emerging clinical/scientific information and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
• Provide scientific support at medical congresses.
• Must live in northeast United States, preferably New York City or Philadelphia
• Completed Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years Neurology Medical Liaison experience preferred
• Experience in Multiple Sclerosis therapeutic area with established track record of working with top tier KOLs required
• Flexibility in dynamic model for KOL/Investigator coverage required
• Full understanding of clinical research processes and GCP requirements required
• Overnight business travel of more than 60% is required
• Completed MD, DO, PharmD, MSN, PhD or MS in a scientific discipline highly desired
• Experience in training and resource development preferred
• Clinical experience preferred
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.