Marshfield Clinic is proud of the talents of over 8,000 individuals in over 80 medical specialties and subspecialties, yet what we are truly impressed by is the continuous support that our employees give to each other, to our patients and to our success.
The Nurse Practitioner is a skilled member of the allied health team who provides medical and educational services to patients under the supervision of a licensed physician, according to Nurse Practitioner Protocol, and within the scope of the Nurse Practitioner License in the State of Wisconsin.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
The successful candidate will also provide services in our Wausau, Merrill and Stevens Point facilities.
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Current Wisconsin RN Licensure
- Nurse Practitioner Certification by a national certifying body
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber Certification
- CPR certification
- Previous oncology experience either as a RN or NP preferred; willing to train and mentor exceptional new grad
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
Ask about Relocation Assistance & Sign-on Bonus
Weston and the neighboring communities of Schofield, Rothschild and Wausau are located in the Wisconsin River valley. The beauty of the area is enhanced with its various waterways and the proximity of Rib Mountain, one of Wisconsin's highest points. The area offers its residents and visitors a myriad of recreational opportunities including snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, bike riding, swimming, golfing, boating, hunting, and much more.
Questions may be directed to: Jill Riley, 715-358-1080
You may send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are encouraged to online at www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference Job Number MC161816
Or you may apply directly through:
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.