Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Clinic Nursing Supervisor \(1\.0 FTE, Day Shift\) to work for Pediatric Specialists at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Clinic Nursing Supervisor is responsible for planning, assigning, coordinating and controlling nursing care and services for patients\. They will serve as a mentor and leader by providing support, guidance and training as needed\.
In this position you will:
- Evaluate nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service
- Address any issues that affect the desired patient outcomes
- Orient and mentor new staff members
- Assist in the development of nursing standards as agreed upon by the clinic administrator
- Oversee the Quality Program for the clinic and ensure that all standards are met, and maintain procedural manuals and other necessary equipment
- Receive triage phone calls and provide appropriate follow up
- Assist office staff to ensure scheduling of patients for procedures and testing has occurred, and necessary items are in place prior to a procedure or surgery
- Prepare patients for procedures and tests
- Perform tests under physician orders and report results to the physician and/or patient
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing
- Current Washington State RN license
- Basic Life Support \(BLS\) certification or to be obtained at clinic expense within one month of hire
- CPR certification
- Minimum 3 years recent acute care RN experience in the same or a similar unit
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support \(ACLS\) certification
- Previous charge nurse experience and/or 2 years relevant leadership experience
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across 108 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 151916