IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Responsible for the daily maintenance of floors in the facility including ancillary areas. Refinishes and maintains vinyl flooring, maintains ceramic tile floors and cleans carpeted areas. Performs a variety of other duties as needed including cleaning of patient areas and custodial duties as assigned.
· Operates cleaning equipment such as manual and electric wringers, vacuum, burnisher, scrubber, polisher, and carpet extractors.
· Sweeps and mops floor areas, vacuums carpets, spot-cleans carpets and furniture using appropriate solutions, and arranges furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion after cleaning assigned area.
· Properly cleans and stores equipment
· Returns unused supplies to janitor closet. Cleans equipment and ensures all items are replaced in an orderly manner.
· Reports any equipment that is malfunctioning, or needs preventative maintenance.
· Arranges furniture for meetings, workshops and community affairs.
High school graduate preferred.
Two years of floor care / refinishing experience with the ability to operate burnishers, scrubbers and carpet extractors.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Healthcare cleaning experience preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Job : Food Services Primary Location : FL-Hollywood-Kindred Hosp - Hollywood Organization : 4876 - Kindred Hosp - Hollywood