1. May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases, body fluids and wastes.
2. Heavy physical effort including lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
3. Prolonged standing/walking, bending and squatting.
4. Must be able to lift, position and transfer patients/residents and equipment.
5. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
1. Handles emergency or crises situations.
1. Associates Degree
2. Accredited program in Physical Therapy
3. CA License and Registration as required.
Job: Physical Therapy
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Home Health & Hospice
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 1905007401
About Hi-Desert Home Health & Hospice
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.