CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital opened the doors of this new 60-bed hospital in May 2018 to serve patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The hospital is a joint venture partnership between CHI Franciscan Health and Kindred Healthcare.
The Director of Business Development is responsible for the development and implementation of business and marketing plans for the rehabilitation hospital. Candidate will establish strategic marketing plans in collaboration with senior leadership to achieve the facility's objectives. This position designs and maintains a system for strong relationships with Managed Care Providers, Medicare, Case Managers, other payors, and appropriate hospital personnel to accomplish the development and maintenance of a strong and successful patient referral network, and beneficial reimbursement arrangements. The Director of Business Development is responsible for the overall management of the Marketing Team.
We offer competitive pay plus a generous benefits package that includes:
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Critical illness insurance
Hospital Indemnity Plan
Identity Theft Protection
Legal Assistance Plan
401(K) savings plan with employer matching contributions
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave and 6 Paid Holidays per year
Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in healthcare management.
2. Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing or other related degree preferred
3. Previous experience needed in forecasting, market based planning, communications specifically in healthcare setting preferred
4. Ability to assume some travelling responsibilities.
OTHER SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
The employee must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to reflect proper image for the Hospital and the board members, medical staff, community leaders and fellow employees. Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information, and carry out duties independently. Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player. Must recognize and observe confidentiality principles.
1. Sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours
2. Working in well lighted/ventilated office areas of the facility.
3. Subject to frequent interruptions.
4. Willingness to work beyond normal working hours when necessary and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
5. Attend and participate in continuing education programs.
6. May be subjected to infectious diseases, substances, and contaminated articles, etc.
7. Is subject to quiet to moderate noise levels.
1. Must be able to move intermittently throughout day.
2. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
3. Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately, so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job : Admissions Primary Location : WA-Tacoma-Franciscan Specialty Care Organization : 3843 - Franciscan Specialty Care Shift : Day