The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin (RHOW) is a state-of-the-art, 40-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital that is dedicated to restoring lives. We are a result of the joint venture/partnership between ProHealth Care and Kindred Healthcare to meet the growing rehabilitation needs of the region.
RHOW specializes in treating patients with many diagnoses, including, but not limited to, stroke, brain injury, amputation, neurological and cardiac disorders. In 2016, RHOW received Joint Commission Disease Specific Specialization in Stroke and Amputee Rehabilitation.
Assists in planning, organizing, directing and supervising assigned activities of the Maintenance Department functions which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems and grounds of the hospital in an operative and safe working condition. Assists in maintaining performance improvement activities within the Maintenance Department and participates in hospital wide emergency management.
* One (1) year certificate from college or technical school; or 2 to 3 (2-3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
* Knowledge of hospital's management and utility systems management.