We are currently looking for a Managed Care Project Manager to join our Managed Care Department within our Hospital Division.
This position can be remote, but we prefer either Dallas/Ft. Worth or Louisville, KY area due to proximity to current offices.
Provides project management support for projects assigned to the Strategy & Managed Care department as well as Business Development, ensuring that approved projects are implemented on schedule with a high degree of quality, within budget, according to specifications and to the customer's satisfaction. Utilizes Kindred's Project Management best practices, procedures, and standard methodologies to ensure all assigned projects deliver quality and cost effective anticipated results. Continuously solicits feedback from supervisor, and project team members.
Estimated Travel: 10%
Project Manager, Project Management, Clinical Project Manager, Managed Care Project Manager, Strategy Project Manager, Business Development, Proj Mgt, Information Systems, Healthcare IS, Healthcare Information Systems, Healthcare IT, Hospital IT, Lean Six Sigma, 76051
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years project management experience, in an information systems setting. 2+ years of experience in Information Technology or technical project management.
* Experience with applications and tools that support project management tracking and reporting.
* Preference for candidates with experience with MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
* P reference for candidates with Lean Six Sigma certification and / or experience in driving business performance improvement.
* Experience in healthcare industry preferred; experience working in managed care industry a plus.
* Project management certifications (PMP; CAPM; CSM; etc.) not required but are a plus.
Job : Project/Process/Program Management Primary Location : TX-Arlington-Dallas-Ft Worth District Office Organization : 4972 - Dallas-Ft Worth District Office Shift : Day