Westminster Assisted Living is looking for FT and PT weekend LPN's Full Time $2000 sign on bonus Part Time $1000 sign on bonus offered to Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with state and federal standards that govern our facility.
1. Assist with the evaluation of residents needs.
2. Assist with planning resident care based on MD orders.
3. Implement resident care based on MD orders. Evaluate care and communicate with MD for updates of orders (PRN).
4. Ensure that residents receive their medicine at the prescribed time by the MD order.
5. Monitor blood glucose, temperature and blood pressure.
6. Assist residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating,
transfer, ambulation, toileting and other resident needs.
7. Ensure that CNAs are following MD Orders.
EOE, DFWP "We honor those who have served".
One year of long term care desirable. Med-Surg. , Home Health experience helpful. Also experience working with the handicapped or developmentally disabled adults