Quality Management Specialist RN AdventHealth Care Centers
485 N KELLER RD, Maitland, 32751
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Serve as a liaison to the facility Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) for system evaluation and improvement.
· Monitoring and analyze quality indicators and CMS 5 Star Rating by reviewing the actual process used, utilization forms and audits, staff knowledge base, and resident outcomes. Following intervention implementation to resolution.
· Monitor the utilization of educational resources to maximize facility staff nursing inservice, training, and orientation systems.
· Assist with internal audit processes in the facility to assure utilization of resources and facility systems for quality improvement.
· Assisting in the external audit process as assigned.
· Assist in the training of Director’s of Nursing new to the role and orientation of Director’s new to the facility.
· A resource to the Director of Nursing in assigned facilities.
What You Will Need:
· Minimum of 5-7 years as a Director of Nursing, Administrator, or significant other management experience in Long-Term care
· Current Registered Nurse in the state hired
To provide ongoing observation, evaluation, intervention, education, and review of all resident care services to assure that quality indicators are me
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.