Nashua, New Hampshire
Durham, North Carolina
Palo Alto, California
As a Pharmacist you will have:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Pharmacy with Pharmacist degree.
- Current state license in good standing
- Minimum of three (3) months of experience in HOSPITAL pharmacy.
- Pharm D or residency preferred.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, JCAHO, HCFA and state guidelines.
- Experience in facilitating teams.
- Experience in writing policies and procedures.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Hours- M-F as needed 8a,- 1pm one weekend a month