San Leandro, California
Greensboro, North Carolina
Fort Worth, Texas
Rancho Cucamonga, California
West Covina, California
- Graduate of an accredited program. Master of Social Work preferred.
- Social Work License as required by state.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Three years of experience in healthcare setting.
- Prefer prior experience in case management or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.