Fort Worth, Texas
Rancho Cucamonga, California
West Covina, California
San Antonio, Texas
La Mirada, California
As a Registered Dietitian you will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in dietetics or nutrition related field
- Registration from the Commission on Dietetics Registration (www.cdrnet.org)
- Licensure and/or certification from the State Licensing Board for Dieticians
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
- Two years experience in acute care hospital, preferred.**Registered dietitians awaiting approval of State Licensing board allows. Provisional dietitians must have all documentation in a medical record co-signed by a state licensed dietician.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.