St. Petersburg, Florida
Fort Mohave, Arizona
San Antonio, Texas
Conway, South Carolina
Kansas City, Missouri
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with technology
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, co-workers and others, demonstrting great customer service and listening skills.
- Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and KHRS.
- Ability to travel in the community to meet clients/customers.
- Ability to communicate well utilizing a multitude of different media.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 80%
- At a minimum, should be a graduate of a four year college program with a bachelor's degree in a health related, business or marketing area of concentration, nursing or therapy preferred
- Applicable and current clinical license to practice in accordance with the state
- Valid driver's license and own reliable transportation required
- A track record of successful experience in a health care setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers
- Clinical experience is required