San Diego, California
St. Louis, Missouri
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Kansas City, Missouri
Green Cove Springs, Florida
St. Petersburg, Florida
New Roads, Louisiana
Farmington, New Mexico
Greensboro, North Carolina
Fort Mohave, Arizona
Graduate of an accredited program required:
- RN, BSN preferred
- Master of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations;
- Bachelor of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) if required by state regulations.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Two years of experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Prefer prior experience in case management, utilization review, or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.