San Diego, California
St. Louis, Missouri
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Kansas City, Missouri
Green Cove Springs, Florida
St. Petersburg, Florida
New Roads, Louisiana
Farmington, New Mexico
El Paso, Texas
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Bachelor's degree or higher in dietetics or nutrition related field required.
- Registration from the Commission on Dietetic Registration (www.cdrnet.org)
- Licensure and/or certification from the State Licensing Board for Dietitians
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
- Three years experience as a dietitian.
- Two years experience in foodservice management preferred.
- Experience in acute care hospital setting preferred.