Location: Temple, Texas
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
Temple Rehabilitation Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 36-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced the debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness.
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized treatment to patients throughout their recovery journey. We offer customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation, and orthopedic injury.
Temple Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the health, function, and quality of life of those we serve through comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.
Cleans and services building areas including patient rooms, common areas, floors, office areas etc. Moves furniture, trash, equipment and supplies and performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, safe and sanitary condition.
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors, walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper and soap produces in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets, etc.
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery including vacuums and floor scrubbers.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. May perform minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- Responsible for stocking linens throughout the hospital.
- Assists with office or room moves if needed.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other hospital staff.