Location: Longview, Texas
Kindred Rehabilitation Services/Lifepoint Health is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. We provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's "Most Admired Healthcare Company" for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.