Location: Gallatin, Tennessee
Mental Health/Social Services
At Lifepoint Behavioral Health, we specialize in compassionate behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core principles of resilience, recovery and restoration. Our teams are committed to providing superior patient care that exceeds industry standards as well as patient expectations. We are currently recruiting for a Program Director for the behavioral health unit at Sumner Regional Medical Center in Gallatin, TN. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
Responsibility for the strategic planning, managing, directing, coordinating and controlling the overall operations of behavioral health program and services. Provides leadership to ensure attainment of strategic objectives and the delivery of quality, economical health care services and other related lines of business. Coordinates and enforces program-wide policies and procedures that support the accomplishment of the behavioral health services' aims, objectives, and programs. Directs the short-range and long-range planning functions that develop goals, objectives, and strategic plans to ensure quality services and a financially sound program. Participates and manages the budget for the programs, allocates funds within the budget as directed by the VP, Finance Behavioral Health and ensures that the programs operate within the budget. Provides supervision to the leaders and staff in the designated programs.
- Maintains overall responsibility for all aspects of operations.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervision, and evaluation of all nursing staff.
- Participates in providing nursing care as needed and ensures services are carried out and documented appropriately.
- Participate in on-call schedule accordingly.
- Assures that all policies established by the Governing Body are implemented appropriately.
- Directs the strategic planning and marketing for programs, with input from division leadership.
- Nursing - minimum Bachelor's degree, MSN preferred.
Licenses/Certification: Licensure in State of Practice
- 5 years of leadership experience.
- 7 years of experience in the discipline.