Location: Keller, Texas
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital Keller is located in beautiful Keller, TX that is a joint venture between Texas Health Resource and Lifepoint Healthcare. It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital serve patients recovering from strokes and other long-term illnesses or injuries and feature specialized clinical programs.
Come join a close-knit and supportive staff. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. You will be responsible for the distribution, decontamination and storage of equipment and supplies. You will also ensure that supplies are maintained according to established guidelines, and monitor usage to determine need for a change in established levels.
Supports nursing department operations by assisting with administrative duties such as greeting visitors, scheduling appointments, transferring phone calls, admitting and discharging patients, communicating and coordinating between physicians, nursing staff and other hospital staff. May transcribe physician orders and file paperwork. May assist with patient care as trained. Qualifications
- High school diploma required, with two years of college level education preferred.
- Medical Assistant, preferred
- Computer experience required.
- Prior experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work with all levels of medical personnel, patients and families,
- Ability to speak and write concisely with knowledge of medical terminology desirable.