Job Seekers, Welcome to Long Term Care Career Center
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 962 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Loading... Please wait.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state where the hospital is located.
- Inpatient rehab experience preferred
- Current BLS/CPR Card.
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean and wears appropriate identification while on duty
- Completes annual health, safety, and education requirements. Maintains professional growth and development.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and the skills necessary to provide age appropriate care to the patient population served.
- Reports to work on time as scheduled; adheres to policies regarding notification of absence.
- Attends all mandatory in-services and staff meetings.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
- Communicated the mission, ethics, and goals of the hospital, as well as the focus statement of the department.
- Maintains current licensure/certification for position, if applicable.
- Consistently demonstrates Guest Relation's skills to patients, physicians, visitors, employees, and any other individuals with whom they may come in contact.
- Participates and contributes to performance improvement initiatives within the hospital and department
- Consistently follows departmental and hospital Health, Safety, Security, Hazardous Materials policies and procedures.
- HIPAA: Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with HIPAA privacy laws, follow hospital policy in provision of patient confidentiality. Able to identify patient confidentiality issues and reports to proper hospital personnel immediately.
- Compliance: Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with standards set forth in Kindred's Code of Conduct, Kindred policy and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable standards.
- Takes responsibility for being accountable, doing what is expected or beyond; assuring what needs to get done, and gets done.
- Takes ownership of all aspects of duties shown through reliable, timely performance and accountability.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of equipment utilized in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of therapy equipment operation, maintenance, and ability to report the need for repairs.
- Must be able to determine appropriate patient procedures and evaluate results.
- Ability to maintain control and respond calmly and positively during crisis situations (i.e., Codes).
- Appropriate telephone communication skills.
Physical and Safety Requirements:
- Good general health and stress coping ability. Full mobility and ability to participate in vigorous activity. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with all constituents (patients, families, peers, and other healthcare team members) as needed for assessment, intervention, and professional development. Possess near vision acuity for accurate reading of equipment and recording on patient charts. Must be physically able to life, support, and move patients.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
About Kindred Hospitals
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.