Location: Tacoma, Washington
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital 60-bed inpatient Rehab hospital to serve patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The hospital is a joint venture partnership between Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and Lifepoint Healthcare and located in Tacoma, Washington.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will:
- Assist nursing staff with patients' personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living
- Perform additional and more complex duties under the supervision of licensed nurses
- Consistently adhere to Kindred's Core Values:
Be Kinder Than Expected
Create Fun In What You Do
Respect Individuality to Create The Team
Always Do The Right Thing
Stay Focused On The Patient
We offer 12-hour shifts, competitive pay, night and weekend shift differentials, plus a generous benefits package that includes:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 20 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
The range for this position will be $17.50 to $25.00 per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
Completion of course for nursing assistants
Current state certification as a Nursing Assistant
Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.