Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Access Point has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Supervisor to join our team!
If you're passionate about serving others and have a desire to make an impact, Access Point may be for you.
Come join our dynamic group of talented team members who all share the desire to create innovative products and solutions that fuel healthcare transformation. This is an exciting and fast-paced opportunity for smart, motivated, caring people to join a fast growing organization with plenty of opportunity to advance.
We are always looking for people inspired to help us in our mission. If you are someone who wants to change the lives of patients, drive success for our partners and be part of a team driven to improve care, see what opportunities we have for you.
Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations of their department-Inbound and Outbound. Provides 24/7 on-call coverage on a rotating basis. Demonstrates understanding of and provides daily operational leadership guidance to a rapidly growing team of Nurse Advocates and Customer Service Representatives, including meeting agreed-upon service levels, training staff, queue coverage, ensuring customer satisfaction with Access Point services and presenting a positive picture of Access Point through actions and communications. Will empower staff to act as the advocate for customers and patients through inbound and outbound calls. The Supervisor serves as the "hands on" bridge between the staff and Access Point leadership. The Supervisor is someone who has mastered all of the skills and responsibilities of the Nurse Advocate, and used that knowledge to train and mentor other staff.
- Oversee all aspects of daily department activities.
- Monitor queue and track inbound/outbound calls. Keep staff aware of inbound/outbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Provides 24/7 on-call coverage on a rotating basis.
- Provide shift coverage if no coverage can be secured.
- Responsible for resolving problems and complaints. Assist with escalated calls.
- Monitor staff and supervise contact center performance, as well as analyze reports.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Work in collaboration with Workforce Management team to prepare and develop schedules to control adequate staffing levels.
- Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Communicate solutions, successes and opportunities to the Manager.
- Ability to interface with operations and sales to ensure timely response and follow-up to customer referrals.
- Perform call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining and reviewing all department staff. Meets with staff on bi-weekly/monthly basis to provide ongoing feedback. Perform annual performance review.
- Work to consistently have tools and aides for employees that are accessible, accurate and current to ensure that contact center staff receive the appropriate support and training to aplly the best skills and knowledge on the job.
- Continually enhance knowledge and awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen organizational knowledge and the Access Point Contact Center.
- Create and maintain files on each agent as they relate to attendance, production, and reviews.
- Assist manager/director by conducting candidate interviews, offering input into the hiring decision.
- Maintain departments policies and procedures, reviewing and updating as needed
- Proficient at supporting department operations and implementing best practices.
- Above average interpersonal and negotiation skills in dealing with other Access Point departments as well as senior management. Excellent presentation skills in front of both internal and external audiences.
- Advanced expertise in dealing with upset, angry, or inappropriate customers.
- Ability to create and execute an initiative geared toward employee motivation and productivity in a Contact Center environment.
- Proven project management skills, with focus on timely, quality results.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and information technology.
- Working knowledge of Automated Call Distribution Systems as well as Help Desk systems. Understanding of sales and marketing programs, especially in support of the customer.
Competitive pay and benefits including 401k, paid time off, employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision.
Lifepoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Qualifications
- Must have an active Compact State RN license. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must obtain non-compact state licensure within first 6 months of employment. Cost is covered by employer.
- Contact center experience, focusing on inbound and outbound call placement, as well as queue management and forcasting.
- Two to three years of work experience with various aspects of nurse triaging, acute and post-acute services.
- Leadership skills identified and/or additional degree/certification obtained that is applicable to Contact Center operations. People Management skills identified. Three or more additional projects/responsibilities completed or maintained.
- Spanish preferred